The BlotBot® 248 is a new Freedom Rocker™ automated blot processor. Using your same protocols, it automates the handling of blots and gels. With microprocessor control, it provides consistent processing conditions. The BlotBot will incubate/stain and wash your blots/gels during meetings, overnight, or even over a weekend, so your blots will be ready sooner for downstream analysis. This model provides the same convenience and reliability of previous Freedom Rocker models with the following enhancements:
- Reagent dispensing (e.g. antibody) minimum volumes, e.g. 3.5 mL per miniblot
- Holds 2 midi blot (up to 8cm x 16cm), 4 mini blots (up to 8cm x 8cm) or 8 strips
- Controls incubation and recovery of up to 2 reagents(antibodies) and incubation of up to 2 buffers
- Individual reagent recovery
- Intuitive user interface with color LCD display. You can view and program an entire protocol on one screen.
The Freedom Rocker™ BlotBot® 248 comes with everything you need to get started, including reagent, wash buffer and waste containers. 2 year warranty.