Ideal for Polyp Tissue Homogenization
Do you spend lots of time and effort homogenizing polyp tissue samples? The Bullet Blender® tissue homogenizer delivers high quality and superior yields. No other homogenizer comes close to delivering the Bullet Blender’s winning combination of top-quality performance and budget-friendly affordability.
The Bullet Blender®
Save Time, Effort and Get Superior Results
- Consistent and High Yield Results
Run up to 24 samples at the same time under microprocessor-controlled conditions, ensuring experimental reproducibility and high yield. Process samples from 10mg or less up to 3.5g.
- No Cross Contamination
No part of the Bullet Blender® ever touches the polyp samples – the sample tubes are kept closed during homogenization. There are no probes to clean between samples.
- Samples Stay Cool
Homogenizing causes only a few degrees of heating. Our Gold models keep samples at 4°C.
- Easy and Convenient to Use
Just place beads and buffer along with your polyp sample in standard tubes, load tubes directly in the Bullet Blender, select time and speed, and press start.
- Risk Free Purchase
The Bullet Blender® comes with a 30 day money back guarantee and a 2 year warranty, with a 3 year warranty on the motor. The simple, reliable design enables the Bullet Blenders to sell for a fraction of the price of ultrasonic or other agitation based instruments, yet provides an easier, quicker technique.
Selected publications for Polyp tissue samples
- Peterson S, Poposki JA, Nagarkar DR, Chustz RT, Peters AT, Suh LA, Carter R, Norton J, Harris KE, Grammer LC, Tan BK, Chandra RK, Conley DB, Kern RC, Schleimer RP, Kato A. (2012) Increased expression of CC chemokine ligand 18 in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps. . J Allergy Clin Immunol 129(1):119-27.
- Poposki JA, Uzzaman A, Nagarkar DR, Chustz RT, Peters AT, Suh LA, Carter R, Norton J, Harris KE, Grammer LC, Tan BK, Chandra RK, Conley DB, Kern RC, Schleimer RP, Kato A (2011) Increased expression of the chemokine CCL23 in eosinophilic chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps. J Allergy Clin Immunol 128:73-81
- Tan BK, Li QZ, Suh L, Kato A, Conley DB, Chandra RK, Zhou J, Norton J, Carter R, Hinchcliff M, Harris K, Peters A, Grammer LC, Kern RC, Mohan C, Schleimer RP (2011) Evidence for intranasal antinuclear autoantibodies in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps.. J Allergy Clin Immunol 128:1198-1206