Bullet Blender® Gold Models with 4°C Cooling
The Bullet Blender Gold model Bullet Blender combines dry ice cooling to keep samples at 4°C, insulation to keep homogenization quiet, and extra-powerful homogenization to give you the excellent results.
- Samples kept at 4°C
Features in all Models
- Agitation: Vigorous agitation at a range of frequencies and in multiple directions, for thorough homogenization of even the toughest samples.
- Capacity: Process up to 24 samples in 1.5 mL tubes, 12 samples in 5 mL tubes, or up to 8 samples in 50 mL tubes.
- Cooling: Air Cooling™ (all models except the basic Bullet Blender) reduces heating up of samples with ambienat air. Sample tube oscillation in open air ensures good convective cooling.
- Easy To Use: Just set the speed and time and press start.
- Speed Control: Adjustable to handle gentle vortexing to homogenization of bones.
- Worldwide: Power supply can be used anywhere worldwide.
- CE Certified: All models are CE certified.
- Risk Free: 2 year warranty and 30 day money-back guarantee.
- Made In The USA
3 Key Advantages
1. Samples stay cool.
“Gold” models keep samples near 4°C.
3. High value.
Costs less due to its elegant, innovative and reliable design.