- Simple, user friendly operation. No training required.
- Works with all robots that handle well plates and with all brands of manual and electronic single and multi-channel pipettes
- Measure 8 channels simultaneously
- Easy to read markings indicate the dispensed liquid volumes
- Available in several models to measure different dispense volumes
- Dye is included with each cartridge. Lyophilized dye pellets available, enabling the Checkit Go to measure dispensed volumes of actual sample solutions to account for viscosity and surface tension.
- Minimal evaporation of dye for more accurate results
- Elegant design
- Works with solutions containing high DMSO concentration
- Compatible design for seamless programming in liquid handlers (see dimensions)
- Made in the USA
|Checkit Go compatibility with various sample liquids|
|Checkit Go Models||Up to 80% DMSO||Up to 80% Ethanol||Up to 80% Glycerol||Up to 100% Serum||Up to 100% Plasma|
|Checkit Go 5 μL||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Checkit Go 10 μL||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Checkit Go 20 μL||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Checkit Go 50 μL||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Checkit Go is engineered for liquid handling robots or multi-channel pipettes.
It instantly verifies the accuracy of up to 8 channels simultaneously!
Works well with robots…
…and multi-channel pipettes.
Want to evaluate single channel pipettes? Try the original Checkit Pro!
Watch this video to see how easy it is. Learn more here.